Bikes shares, sea turtles and wildfires are a part of this Monday’s green news.
- Want to help fight climate change? Then don’t mention it. At all. (MNN)
- The largest bike share is about to begin in the Big Apple! (Huffington Post)
- The US won’t jump on the EU’s bandwagon to ban pesticides it blames for honeybee deaths. (The Guardian)
- Wildfires are off to an early start in California, and north of LA has been evacuated. (Bloomberg)
- Is there a bright future for the Loggerhead sea turtles that are hatching on east coast beaches? (Science World Report)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: ban on pesticides, Big Apple, bike share, Bloomberg, California, Climate Change, EU, global warming, Guardian, hatchlings, honeybee deaths, honeybees, Huffington Post, loggerhead sea turtles, MNN, NYC, science world report, sea turtles, wildfires