Brush up on today’s top green news stories and then make plans to get outside this weekend!
- Can science stop the stinkbug invasion? (BBC Nature)
- It’s official: meteorologists confirm 2012 to be among the top 10 warmest years. (Bloomberg)
- On a related [hot] note, from Maine to North Carolina, the Atlantic Ocean’s temps are the hottest ever. (Grist)
- Sand tiger sharks turn to cannibalism inside the womb. (Washington Post)
- We’re geeking out over these photos of natural fractals! (Mother Nature Network)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Animals, Atlantic Ocean, bbc nature, Bloomberg, cannibalism, Climate Change, fractals, global warming, Grist, Insects, Mother Nature Network, natural fractals, photography, stinkbug, temperature increases, The Green Buzz, Washington Post