It’s Monday, it’s morning and it’s time for your green news buzz.
- America now has more solar energy workers than coal miners. (MNN)
- Are private shooting ranges and rogue hunters to blame for this invasive species’ spread? (The New York Times)
- EPA revisions to fracking impacts are an “earthquake” in the debate over drilling. (Huffington Post)
- U.S. Navy to expand sonar testing again, and so the battle of sonar vs. marine mammals is rekindled. (NPR)
- How bad for your family and the environment is the dish soap in your kitchen? (Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: dish soap, EPA, feral pigs, fracking, fracking impacts, Grist, Huffington Post, invasive pigs, Invasive species, marine mammals, MNN, navy sonar, New York Times, npr, solar energy, solar energy workers, sonar, toxic, umbra, us navy