Tasty invasives, confused koalas and green banks are all in this morning’s green news.
- Snail soup? Grilled lionfish? That’s right: one way to combat invasive species is to eat them. (Discovery News)
- It IS easy being green, especially when you check out these 20 things you didn’t know you could recycle. (MNN)
- Heartbreaking: Why is this koala so confused? (Treehugger)
- These monkeys can detect human hunters. (BBC Nature)
- Is your bank green? Check out the world’s top 20 green banks. (Bloomberg)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.