They are incredibly interesting to look at, though.
- Geckos don’t cure AIDS, so just leave them alone already. (Mongabay)
- How’s this for DIY? This bride made her own gown out of upcycled bread bag clips. (Treehugger)
- Ask Umbra attempts to solve the greatest mystery of our time: how green are Barbies? (Grist)
- A five-year-old narrates this sweet “nature documentary.” (DotEarth)
- Florida, land of horrifying invasive species infestations, braces for an onslaught of giant snails. (Christian Science Monitor)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: aids, Ask Umbra, Christian Science Monitor, DIY, DotEarth, florida invasive species, geckos, giant snails, green barbies, green toys, green wedding, Invasive species, kids and nature, Mongabay, recycled wedding gown