On our radar today: wine, solar flares and cars that run on methane.
- The secret is out: unknown population of orangutans found in Borneo (Live Science)
- Wine vs. wildlife: climate change may send vineyards into prime wildlife habitat. (National Geographic)
- Grab your sunglasses and see video of this morning’s incredible solar flare. (Space)
- Remember last year’s huge drought? Scientists confirm it was not due to climate change. (Bloomberg)
- Forget hybrids. Russia sees potential in natural gas cars. (NY Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Bloomberg, Borneo, Climate Change, daily news, drought, environmental news, green news, hybrid car, Live Science, National Geographic, natural gas, NY Times, orangutan, Russia, solar flare, space, space.com, The Green Buzz, vineyard, wildlife habitat, wine