Need to clear your mind? This morning’s green news will do just that.
- Go find some green space because a walk in the park can literally fix a fuzzy brain. (Treehugger)
- This may fuzz it right back up, though: Kansas proposes a bill to outlaw sustainability. (Bloomberg)
- The Great Lakes is home to a plastic garbage patch similar to the one that plagues the Pacific. (MNN)
- The Exxon pipeline rupture in Arkansas “substantially bigger” than previously thought. (Huffington Post)
- Fascinating! White sharks scavenge on whales and this cool video teaches how important this behavior may be. (Discovery News)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Arkansas, bill, Bloomberg, Discovery News, exxon pipeline rupture, garbage patch, great lakes, green space, Huffington Post, Kansas, MNN, outlaw sustainability, Treehugger, walk in the park, Whales, white sharks