It’s a gorgeous spring day in Washington, DC — which begs the question, how long till the cicadas show up?
- Fasten your seat belt, airline travel will get bumpier due to climate change. (Grist)
- After a 17-year hiatus, billions of cicadas will soon be invading the East Coast. (Huffington Post Green)
- Gulp. Will climate change decimate the wine industry? (Washington Post)
- Blink and you might miss it: environmental changes lead to rapid evolution. (Wired)
- Air pollution can stunt growth of coral reefs. (RedOrbit)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air pollution, cicada, Climate Change, climate change and wine, Coral Reefs, daily news, East Coast, environmental news, Evolution, green news, Grist, Huffington Post Green, redorbit, species evolution, The Green Buzz, Washington Post, wine industry, Wired