As usual, climate change is bad news.
- Oceans could be bearing the brunt of global warming. (YaleE360)
- A few of your favorite fast food brands are switching to a greener paper policy. (Mongabay)
- US energy policy fails to address climate change, argues one blogger. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Might have to get used to that green slime, Cleveland. (Grist)
- This former NBA player saved a dolphin with his bare hands (and really long arms). (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Christian Science Monitor, cleveland green slime, Climate Change, climate change and oceans, dolphins, energy policy and climate change, global warming, green slime, Grist, Mongabay, paper, Treehugger, us energy policy, warming oceans, YaleE360, yum brands