Sorry to kick your weekend off on a terrifying note, but…
- No need to panic: scientists have discovered a new species of tarantula, and it’s only about the size OF YOUR FACE. (Huffington Post Green)
- Greener neighborhoods=less violent crime. (Mongabay)
- No need to panic, part II: Tax Day is coming! Find out how saving energy can save you $$. (Christian Science Monitor)
- That terrible American drought? Yeah, still happening. (Grist)
- Spending time outside doesn’t always come naturally to everyone. (Care2)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: care2, Christian Science Monitor, drought, giant tarantula discovery, green neighborhoods and crime, Grist, Huffington Post Green, Mongabay, saving energy, spending time outdoors, tarantula, taxes, us drought