What is Cicadapocalypse? What do pigs and donuts have in common? We’ve got these answers and more in today’s Green Buzz.
- Cicadapocalypse is coming — are you prepared? (MNN)
- Greensburg, Kansas, was blown off the map by a tornado in 2007, but now it’s back and greener than ever. (Grist)
- Commons pesticides are affecting the ability of bees to learn and remember. (BBC Nature)
- Tim Horton’s says “bye bye” to pig gestation crates by 2022. (Huffington Post)
- Our oil pipeline structure is aging (no surprise there) and the Arkansas oil spill proves it. (NPR)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.