What goes great with that morning caffeine buzz? The Green Buzz.
- “Unprecedented” dolphin deaths in the Gulf linked to BP oil spill? (Huffington Post)
- Giant ocean garbage patches, meet your match. (And a teen invented it, to boot!) (Treehugger)
- The Exxon crude oil spill in Arkansas is a big mess — and is reinvigorating the Keystone Pipeline debate. (National Geographic)
- Leopards and humans are peaceful neighbors in this area of western India. (MNN)
- Bison aren’t home on the range yet: efforts to restore their populations meet resistance in Montana. (New York Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bison, bp, dolphin deaths, exxon, exxon crude oil spill, Gulf, Huffington Post, India, keystone, leopards, leopards and humans, montana, National Geographic, New York Times, ocean garbage patches, oil spill, Treehugger