Today’s green news round-up is no joke.
- Concern grows for the future of the monarch butterfly. (YaleE360)
- Want to get healthier? Ride your bike to work. It’s science. (Grist)
- This writer says hemp can solve a whole lot of our green dilemmas. (Mongabay)
- Why is Antarctica getting icier? Climate change. (Not a paradox.) (Christian Science Monitor)
- Climate crusader Bill McKibben has some thoughts on how businesses can help combat global warming. (GreenBiz)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: antarctic ice growth, Antarctica, bike commuting and health, Bill McKibben, bke commuting, businesses and climate change, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, global warming, GreenBiz, Grist, hemp, monarch butterfly, Mongabay, YaleE360