The green news this morning makes it easy to see how humans can easily cause a species’ extinction.
- A wildlife trafficker is caught with more than 10% of an entire species. (Treehugger)
- Arctic sea ice is receding, and that doesn’t bode well for polar bears. (Christian Science Monitor)
- An Indiana dairy farm has found an innovative use for all of that cow manure. (The New York Times)
- Looks like bee colonies aren’t the only victims of popular pesticides. (MNN)
- A two-headed shark was found off the Florida Keys. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Arctic sea ice, bee colonies, Birds, Christian Science Monitor, cow manure, indiana dairy farm, MNN, National Geographic, New York Times, pesticides, polar bear, tortoise, Treehugger, two-headed shark, wildlife trafficking