Bizarre sharks, water wars and coastal resiliency — we’re covering all that and more in today’s green news.
- Talk about resourceful: see how animals survive some of the most inhospitable conditions on Earth. (BBC Nature)
- Banning toxic products in the U.S. just means exporting them to other countries. (Huffington Post Green)
- You are not seeing double — that’s a two-headed shark! (Wired)
- As population density increases in coastal communities, so does the impact of extreme coastal storms. (NBC News)
- Will water will be the source of future conflict in the Middle East? (TreeHugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Animals, bbc nature, coastal management, daily news, environmental news, extreme weather, Fresh Water, green news, Huffington Post Green, hurricane sandy, nbc news, population growth, shark, The Green Buzz, toxic chemicals, Treehugger, two-headed shark, United States, water wars, Wired