In case you didn’t get your fill of all things green yesterday:
- In Madagascar, political instability may have led to increased rates of deforestation. (Mongabay)
- What’s the eco-friendliest way to dispose of clothing that’s reached the end of its life cycle? Ask Umbra has a few ideas. (Grist)
- Bees– the latest weapon in the fight against HIV? (Treehugger)
- Left-leaning households (politically, that is) tend to use less energy than their more conservative counterparts. (Conservation Magazine)
- China’s new premier says he isn’t going to mess around when it comes to reducing pollution. (Inhabitat)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.