Great, now I want a donut.
- Dunkin pledges to use only sustainable palm oil in the making of its delectable confections. (NPR)
- Don’t worry about those dead pigs, Shanghai, the water’s fine. Really? (Discovery)
- Monarch migration hits its lowest point in decades. (New York Times)
- Iowa and South Dakota produced almost 25% of their electricity from wind in 2012. (Treehugger)
- Food deserts? No, this map doesn’t show you where food doesn’t grow — it shows where people can’t access fresh food. (Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: dead pigs, discovery, dunkin donuts, electricity, food deserts, fresh food, Grist, iowa, monarch, monarch butterflies, monarch migration, New York Times, npr, palm oil, shanghai, south dakota, sustainable palm oil, Treehugger, Water Conservation, wind power