And today we’re serving up the green news with a side of corn.
- Or maybe not, since only a tiny fraction of corn grown in the U.S. feeds the nation’s people. (Scientific American)
- In one of the rainiest places in the world, why do people have a hard time finding fresh water? (The New York Times)
- Need some green living inspiration? Check out these natural environmentalists. (MNN)
- Native species: 1. Invasives: 0. (At least when it comes to Australian frogs). (BBC Nature)
- Disposable chopsticks: the latest threat to China’s forests. (Huffington Post)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, bbc nature, China, corn, forest conservation, Fresh Water, frogs, green buzz, green news, green news stories, Huffington Post, India, invasive frogs, Invasive species, manatees, MNN, native species, tadpoles