Serving up today’s green news stories with a side of GMO.
- Could the next Fukushima be in your own backyard? (Grist)
- Whole Foods paves the way: becomes first grocer to label GMO foods. (The Daily Green)
- Huh? What? Songbirds can’t hear each other over the roar of traffic. (BBC Nature)
- White-nose syndrome invades South Carolina, the 21st state to be infected. (Mother Nature Network)
- Mussels could lose grip on rocks in acidified oceans. (Conservation Magazine)
Tags: bbc nature, Birds, Conservation Magazine, daily news, environmental news, food, Fukushima, GMO, green news, Grist, Mother Nature Network, mussels, ocean acidification, songbirds, South Carolina, The Daily Green, The Green Buzz, urban living, white nose syndrome