Use that extra daylight to catch up on your green news:
- In his latest column, Tom Friedman gives Mark Tercek‘s new book, Nature’s Fortune, a shout-out. (New York Times)
- Rainforests could be more resilient to climate change than previously thought– but only if we leave them alone. (Mongabay)
- Three “lucky” species of endangered sharks are now protected by a new global agreement. (Associated Press/Christian Science Monitor)
- Ask Umbra takes on a tough question: Is there hope for us on this planet? (Grist)
- Nothing brightens up a dreary Monday morning more than interspecies friendship. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Ask Umbra, Associated Press, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, endangered sharks, endangered species, Grist, interspecies friendship, Mark Tercek, Mongabay, nature's fortune, New York Times, rainforest resilience, resilience, sharks, Thomas Friedman, tom friedman, Treehugger