Today we’re buzzing about everything from global warming to green fashion.
- It’s native frog vs. invasive toad in a head-to-head battle. Can the good guys win? (Scientist)
- Fashionistas can go green with “zero-deforestation” handbags. (Mongabay)
- It’s hot — as in, hasn’t-been-this-hot-since-the-Ice-Age hot. (NY Times)
- International ban on polar bear trade rejected. (Los Angeles Times)
- The average commute time in the U.S. is… (can you guess?) (TreeHugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: daily news, deforestation, environmental news, fashion, frogs, global warming, green fashion, green news, invasives, Los Angeles Times, Mongabay, NY Times, polar bear, polar bear poaching, scientist, The Green Buzz, Treehugger, US driving commute