Here’s what’s on our radar this morning:
- The percentage of adults who are alarmed by climate change has grown since 2010, says a new study. (Discovery News)
- That’s good, because another side effect of climate change? Ships could navigate through the North Pole by 2050. (Scientific American)
- Two-thirds of African forest elephants have been killed in the last 10 years. (Treehugger)
- Los Angeles’ Unified school district is serving only vegetarian food on Mondays. (MNN)
- What do Obama’s cabinet picks say about his promise for a greener second term? (Christian Science Monitor)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 2050, african elephants, Climate Change, Discovery News, forest elephants, illegal ivory trade, ivory trade, la school district, Los Angeles, los angeles school district, meatless mondays, MNN, north pole, obama cabinet, school meals, scientific american, shipping lanes, Treehugger, vegetarian school meals