Hello there, March! Let’s ring in this new month with some green news.
- What did the one rat brain say to the other rat brain? (BBC News)
- The case of the disappearing bees — and say goodbye to crops, too. (Smithsonian)
- Wow. The most shocking photo of Beijing air pollution… ever. (Washington Post)
- On the green move: how to move houses without harming the planet. (Grist)
- The National Parks Service to lose $100 million+ due to the federal budget sequester. (Huffington Post Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air pollution, Animals, BBC News, bees, beijing, Beijing Pollution, budget sequester, crops, environmental news, government, Green Living, green news, Grist, Huffington Post Green, National Parks Service, pollinators, rat, smithsonian, The Green Buzz, Washington Post