Today’s green news is… well, a little wacky.
- Dim the lights, we’ve got glow-in-the-dark carnivorous plants! (National Geographic)
- Can we officially link wacky weather to global warming? (Guardian)
- Federal budget cuts may force some national parks to close their gates. (CNN)
- New report evaluates environmental impacts of the world’s largest food companies. The results are not good. (Huffington Post Green)
- Are you smarter than an elephant seal? Elephant seals help solve a global climate mystery. (Scientific American)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Climate Change, CNN, elephant seal, environmental news, extreme weather, food production, global warming, green news, Huffington Post Green, National Geographic, National Parks, plants, scientific american, The Green Buzz, The Guardian, United States, wacky weather