Sure, the internet is buzzing with Oscar news, but we’re buzzing about the weekend’s top green news.
- Nice hiding spot! Ancient continent found under the Indian Ocean. (BBC)
- Every Monday should start with a cute penguin cam. (Mother Nature Network)
- My, what a long neck you have. How dinosaurs grew the world’s longest necks. (Science World Report)
- Another impact of a hotter, wetter climate: a loss in labor capacity. (Guardian)
- The San Francisco 49ers turn to the sun for power in their new stadium. (Clean Technica)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, Clean Technica, Climate Change, continent, daily news, dinosaur, environmental news, football green, green news, Indian Ocean, MNN, Mother Nature Network, penguin cam, science world report, solar power, The Green Buzz, The Guardian