Here’s some green news to help you pass the time until the asteroid hits.
- One fifth of the world’s reptile species are threatened with extinction. (Mongabay)
- Young at heart? World’s oldest wild bird hatches chick at age 62. (TreeHugger)
- Traces of anti-anxiety drugs that end up in our rivers may affect fish behavior. (NY Times)
- You won’t believe what happens to a sea slug after mating. (National Geographic)
- Can collaborative fashion change the way we approach clothing? (Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Birds, environmental news, fashion, green clothing, green news, Grist, mating, mating habits, Mongabay, National Geographic, NY Times, reptile extinction, rivers, sea slug, The Green Buzz, Treehugger