The Green Buzz this morning is fuel, fuel and more fuel.
- The Sierra Club’s board of directors has approved civil disobedience for the first time in its 120-year history to help oppose the Keystone XL Pipeline. (Huffington Post)
- This small New York town banned all public discussions on fracking, and now they’re being sued for it. (Green)
- And while we’re on that topic, some New York breweries are concerned that fracking will dry them up. (Times Union)
- So you’ve heard that the USPS will end Saturday delivery, but how much fuel will they save? (Christian Science Monitor)
- In the SOTU last night, President Obama pledged action on climate change, with or without Congress. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: breweries, Climate Change, congress, fracking, fuel, green, Huffington Post, keystone xl pipeline, National Geographic, New York, Obama, saturday delivery, Sierra Club, State of the Union, times union, usps