Have a sssssssuper new year.
- It’s the year of the snake! (Mongabay)
- Pope Benedict XVI, an advocate of the “cleaner, greener lifestyle,” will step down at the end of this month. (Treehugger)
- Rotating air gardens? Okay. (Inhabitat)
- Last year, wind power capacity grew 20% worldwide. (Guardian)
- Just how dangerous is hair dye? (Grist)
Tags: Ask Umbra, chinese new year, gardening, global wind power growth, Grist, Guardian, hair dye, Inhabitat, Mongabay, pope benedict xvi, rotating air gardens, Treehugger, wind power, year of the snake