Here’s looking at you, kid…frontwards and backwards and every which way in between…
- Owls can rotate their heads 270 degrees without breaking blood vessels or tearing tendons…and here’s why. (National Geographic)
- Want to see who is polluting what, and how much, in your state? Look no further. (Environmental Protection Agency)
- New York City officials are considering a ban on styrofoam. (Huffington Post)
- Nano-powdered donuts? As in nano-particles on our powdered donuts? Should we worry? (Scientific American)
- California great white sharks are now an endangered species. (MNN)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: California, endangered species, environmental protection agency, EPA, epa infographic on pollution, great white sharks, how owls rotate their heads, Huffington Post, nanoparticles, National Geographic, New York, owls, pollution in your state, powdered donuts, scientific american, styrofoam ban