Happy Hump Day! And now for your green buzz…
- Obama has tapped REI’s chief executive officer to lead the Interior Department. (New York Times)
- Tsunami debris on Alaska’s shore: worse than the Exxon Valdez oil spill? (NPR)
- Chicago architect: “We have to cluster together to have a better relationship with nature.” (Bloomberg)
- Another victim of climate change, the wolverine could end up on the Endangered Species List. (Mongabay)
- U.S. carbon emissions have dipped to 1994 levels. (MNN)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 1994 levels, air pollution, Alaska, Bloomberg, ceo, chicago architect, Climate Change, Interior Department, MNN, Mongabay, New York Times, npr, rei, tsuami debris, us carbon emissions, wolverine