From eco-demolition to animal testing, here’s what has caught our eye this morning.
- Thailand faces a burden of care over seized exotic wildlife. (New York Times)
- A Japanese company has invented a way to demolish skyscrapers from the inside out. (Earth Techling)
- A win for the cute and furry: the EU has banned cosmetic testing on animals. (MNN)
- These Sandy-struck homes are going back to nature. (Huffington Post)
- This San Diego power plant was imploded to make way for a park. (Christian Science Monitor)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: animal testing, animal testing ban, Christian Science Monitor, cuomo, demolition, earth techling, EU, exotic wildlife, Huffington Post, hurricane sandy, japanese company, MNN, New York, New York Times, power plant, San Diego, sandy, Thailand, wildlife trade