Where can you find news on animal smuggling, a questionable sea turtle farm and detergent carcinogens? Why, in your Cool Green Morning, of course.
- Procter & Gamble agrees to remove a carcinogen in one of its detergents, after green moms organize a petition. (MNN)
- The only sea turtle farm in the world is under scrutiny by an animal-welfare group for unsanitary conditions. (Bloomberg)
- Six bizarre animal smuggling busts — you won’t believe the lengths that some people will go to… (National Geographic)
- A US Navy Minesweeper has run aground on a protected marine sanctuary, and now will be dismantled to reduce damage. (The Guardian)
- The World Resources Institute has created a one-stop shop for global water worries. (Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: animal smuggling, animal trafficking, Bloomberg, carcinogens, detergents, global water worries, green, institute, marine sanctuary, MNN, National Geographic, p & g, protect and gamble, sea turtle farm, The Guardian, us navy minesweeper, world resources