Happy Friday! Start your day off right with five interesting green news stories.
- How can a dung beetle roll dung at night? Just follow the stars. (Wired)
- The Super Bowl will feature Ravens but no chimpanzees. Thank you, CareerBuilder. (Mother Nature Network)
- Three weeks after Typhoon Bopha hits the Philippines, coral species are found dead. (Mongabay)
- A group of sperm whales adopts an unlikely new friend. (National Geographic)
- Guyana pledges to protect it’s national animal, the jaguar. (Guardian)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Animals, chimpanzee, Coral Reefs, daily news, dung beetle, environmental news, green news, Guardian, guyana, Insects, jaguar, Mongabay, Mother Nature Network, National Geographic, The Green Buzz, typhoon, Wired