What’s cool and green and read all over?
- In case you missed it: Last week, the New York Times announced that it’s shuttering its environmental desk. (DotEarth)
- No matter where you were living, 2012 was a pretty hot year. (EcoGeek)
- This meat-lover takes a vegetarian challenge. Think you could handle it? (Grist)
- A scary fungus that’s killer for caterpillars could be a life-saver for humans. (Mongabay)
- The USDA just invested $25 million into biofuel research and development. (CleanTechnica)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 2012 hottest tear, biofuel, caterpillar fungus, CleanTechnica, Climate Change, DotEarth, environmental journalism, fungus, Grist, Mongabay, new york times environment, new york times environmental desk, USDA, vegetarian, vegetarianism