Today’s green news features awww-dorable penguin photos. Too cute to miss.
- Now that’s a hidden talent: baby sharks sense danger even before they’re born. (Wired)
- No ifs, ands or buts about it: 2012 was the hottest year on record in the US. (NY Times)
- A previously unknown colony of 9,000 emperor penguins has received its first human visitors. (Guardian)
- The race is on to save killer whales trapped under ice off the coast of Canada. (Atlantic Wire)
- BP shells out a whopping $1 billion to Gulf oil spill victims. (Huffington Post Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.