It’s a new year and a new day, so how about some new green news?
- Still looking to make a New Year’s Resolution? Here are 15 green resolutions that really make a difference. (The Daily Green)
- No vote for Hurricane Sandy aid in Congress — and representatives from both sides are not happy. (Huffington Post)
- Shell’s oil drilling rig has run aground in the Gulf of Alaska, and so far, no reports of oil sheen in the water. (NPR)
- Sustainable companies are attracting more workers — even if it means taking a pay cut. (MNN)
- The fights and friendships of giraffes have been revealed, thanks to new footage for an upcoming series on Africa. (BBC)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.