It’s that time of the year again…
- The annual Audubon Christmas Bird count is on! (Audubon)
- A Conservancy freshwater scientist is voyaging down the Mekong River with his family to help determine the river’s uncertain future. (Green)
- We keep hearing about it, but why should we care? Well, here are 7 reasons why Arctic sea ice matters. (MNN)
- Interesting: The 5 most over-looked energy stories of 2012. (National Geographic)
- More than 100 research chimps are getting a new–and permanent–retirement home. (NPR)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Arctic sea ice, Audubon, audubon christmas bird count, chimps, energy stories, green, Mekong River, mekong river voyage, MNN, National Geographic, nature conservancy freshwater scientists, npr, research chimps, retirement home