Today we talk wolves, luxurious Eco-conscious purchases, and BP…
- Some of the casualties of the first wolf hunts in decades are wolves outfitted with research collars. (Green)
- Hey, did you win the powerball lottery? Here’s five eco-luxuries you could buy with the winnings. (MNN)
- The EPA has banned BP from any new federal contracts, citing a lack of “business integrity.” (Christian Science Monitor)
- Live in the city? Want to help reduce traffic? How about renting out your own car? (National Geographic)
- Poorer nations demand more money and transparency to help deal with climate change. (Scientific American)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bp, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, climate talks, collared wolves, eco-luxuries, EPA, funds, green, lottery, MNN, money, National Geographic, poor nations, powerball, renting your car, research wolves, scientific american, wolf hunts, wolves, Yellowstone