Before we’re outta here to celebrate Thanksgiving, let’s talk green news.
- Not so secret: The CIA has closed its climate change office. (Green)
- And the window of opportunity to do anything about climate change might also close soon, says a new report. (Huffington Post)
- Do you eat greek yogurt? The makers of this yummy stuff want the whey to go away. (NPR)
- Need a happy pill? New science says that being thankful all year long can help. (MNN)
- Remember this summer’s drought? Brazil exported quite a bit of corn to the U.S. to help offset the damage done. (Guardian)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.