We’re setting world records with today’s green news.
- A third of marine species are still unknown to science. (Mail Online)
- One man brings solar power to a dark New York city post-Sandy. (Forbes)
- Hermann tortoise, you are NOT the father! Tortoise paternity tests reveal interesting findings. (BBC Nature)
- What animal holds the world record for the most legs at 750? (Huffington Post Green)
- Anti-rat campaign is in full effect on the Galapagos islands. (MNN)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bbc nature, daily news, environmental news, Forbes, Galapagos, green news, Huffington Post Green, hurricane sandy, invasive rats, mail online, marine, marine life, millipede, MNN, Mother Nature Network, rats, The Green Buzz, tortoise