One interesting ballot measure that we missed in last week’s election:
- San Juan county in Washington has banned GMO cultivation. (Treehugger)
- Could a U.S. carbon tax become a reality? (Huffington Post)
- How to prevent the storm surge damage from events like Superstorm Sandy? Time to bring oysters back to New York. (Discovery)
- Did you see what was named the 2013 car of the year? (New York Daily News)
- AT&T has just set a Guinness World Record for recycling — just in time for America Recycles Day! (MNN)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 2013 car of the year, at&t, carbon tax, cell phone, Climate Change, daily news, discovery, electric car, GMO, guinness world record, Huffington Post, MNN, New York, oysters, recycling, sandy, storm surge, Tesla, Treehugger, us carbon tax, Washington, wireless