I’ve got “Total Eclipse of the Heart” stuck in my head this morning. I blame today’s green news.
- You may not live in Australia but you can still catch today’s total solar eclipse online. (PC Mag)
- Caught! Remote camera traps catch poachers in action. (Mongabay)
- Corals in the Great Barrier Reef have made a new enemy: starfish. (The Telegraph)
- A world without bamboo means a world without pandas. Thanks, climate change. (Discovery News)
- Haiti faces hunger catastrophe after Hurricane Sandy. (Guardian)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Australia, bamboo, Climate Change, Coral Reefs, daily news, Discovery News, Great Barrier Reef, green news, Guardian, Haiti, hurricane sandy, Mongabay, panda, pc mag, solar eclipse, starfish, The Green Buzz, The Telegraph, total solar eclipse