Imagine enjoying your Cool Green Morning without coffee. Scary but very possible…
- Fish “bodyguards” protect coral from seaweed attack. (LiveScience)
- Buzzkill. Climate change may put your cup of joe at risk. (National Geographic)
- When life gives you wood chips, make gasoline. (Green)
- Surfboards emit as much CO2 as cellphones and laptops. (TreeHugger)
- An ultralight aircraft guides a flock of whooping cranes on their migration route. (Huffington Post Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Birds, Climate Change, coffee, corals, daily news, gasoline from wood, green, green news, Huffington Post Green, LiveScience, National Geographic, NY Times, surfing, The Green Buzz, Treehugger, whooping cranes