Ready to get your green news on?
- Check out the green ballot measures that won and lost in Tuesday’s election. (Grist)
- Humans can smell emotions, like fear and disgust, says a new study. (MNN)
- National Geographic has published extraordinary images of Cheetahs in Iran. (National Geographic)
- What happens to city wildlife during a large storm? (Green)
- Could renewable energy help to prevent future blackouts from storms? (Christian Science Monitor)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: asiatic cheetahs, cheetahs in iran, Christian Science Monitor, city wildlife, future blackouts, green, green ballot measures, green energy prevent blackouts, Grist, humans can smell emotions, hurricane sandy, MNN, National Geographic, New York Times, renewable energy, smelling disgust, smelling fear