In case you missed it…
- Obama has held onto the presidency, and says our nation is threatened by a warming climate. (Treehugger)
- If you live on the coast, protection from the sea is possible — but expensive. (NPR)
- Antibiotic-resistant superbugs have been found in wastewater treatment plants whose treated effluent is used to irrigate and fertilize fields. (Baltimore Sun)
- Check out this very well-done infographic on what goes into — and potential risks of — the fracking process. (NPR)
- A new frog species has been discovered in Sri Lanka. (Mongabay)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: artificial beaches, baltimore sun, Climate Change, coast, effluent, election, fracking, frog, infographic, mrsa, new species, npr, Obama, presidency, protection from storms, sea level rise, Sri Lanka, superbug, Treehugger, wastewater treatment