Our to-do list today is short and sweet: vote!… and then read Cool Green Morning.
- Global warming may claim another victim: the Indian monsoon. (TG Daily)
- A movable sea barrier stood between Stamford, CT and Hurricane Sandy. (Green)
- U.S. hit by record droughts, fires and heatwaves in 2012. (Mongabay)
- Despite controversy, Laos moves forward with Mekong Dam. (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- World’s rarest whale seen for first time. (Scientific American)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Bloomberg, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Climate Change, connecticut, daily news, drought, environmental news, Fire, global warming, green, green news, heatwave, hurricane sandy, indian monsoon, Laos, Mekong dam, Mongabay, monsoon, NY Times, scientific american, TG Daily, The Green Buzz, whale