Wait, what time is it?
- A tweet from our lead scientist showed a disturbing “suds tsunami” surging from a polluted river in Nairobi. (DotEarth)
- It’s the smartest lightbulb in the world! (CleanTechnica)
- How will we protect New York from the (gulp) next Sandy? (Guardian)
- Good news from Ask Umbra: your personal email hoarding habits don’t have a huge environmental impact, though it’s a different story for big-time data-centers. (Grist)
- No power? Out of gas? Have somewhere to go? What you need is a bike. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Andy Revkin, Ask Umbra, bike commuting, biking, CleanTechnica, data storage, DotEarth, Grist, Guardian, hurricane sandy, lightbulbs, nairobi, New York, New York Times, Sanjayan, smart lightbulbs, suds tsunami, Treehugger, water pollution