Hurricanes, Halloween — it’s been an eventful week. Let’s wrap it up with some green news.
- Move over, parrot. This elephant speaks Korean. (BBC Nature)
- DC-residents can soon shout “Electric taxi!” on street corners. (CleanTechnica)
- Wanna live in boulder or a conch shell? Check out these homes influenced by nature. (MNN)
- After Sandy, it’s hard to believe that most of the U.S. is still in drought. But it’s true. (Discovery)
- 9 new colorful tarantula species discovered in Brazil. (Scientific American)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bbc nature, Brazil, CleanTechnica, daily news, Discovery News, drought, electric car, electric taxi, elephant, green news, hurricane, Mother Nature Network, new species, scientific american, spiders, tarantula, The Green Buzz, United States, washington dc