Two more days left in the work week, and Cool Green Morning can get you through!
- Startling stat: Over half of the world’s wetlands have been destroyed since 1900. (MNN)
- And another: Half of the Great Barrier Reef has been lost in the last 30 years. (NBC News)
- Wisconsin’s controversial wolf hunt has begun, and hunters are bringing them in. (Scientific American)
- Update: India has lifted the ban on tiger tourism, but local governments must regulate visitors. (Guardian)
- Interesting science: Leaves are changing color — do you remember why? (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: autumn, Daily Green, fall, fall leaves, Great Barrier Reef, Guardian, India, leaves, leaves changing color, MNN, nbc news, scientific american, tiger tourism ban, tigers, wetland loss, wetlands, Wisconsin, wolf hunt, wolves