After a lovely weekend, let’s cross our fingers for a supersonic Monday.
- 25 species now appallingly close to extinction. (TG Daily)
- One for the record books: supersonic skydive a success. (Discovery News)
- Wait… humans used to eat pandas? (RedOrbit)
- Steer clear of bull sharks — they have the strongest bite. (BBC Nature)
- How can we save coral reefs? Televise them. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bbc nature, bull shark, Coral Reefs, daily news, Discovery News, environmental news, green news, National Geographic, panda, redorbit, Species extinction, supersonic skydive, TG Daily, The Green Buzz